● Completion of all required documentation prior to child’s official enrollment.
● The registration fee is non-refundable and is paid to secure a place for your child in the school.
● The tuition fee can be paid for the whole year (a 7% discount will be given) or in three equal installments due on August 12, 2019; November 15, 2019 and February 24, 2020 regardless of holidays or illness. The installments must be paid on time to ensure your child keeps his or her place in school.
● There is an overall reduction of 2% for tuition fees that are settled before June 18, 2019
● Fees not paid on the due date will attract a late fee as below:
● In case of holidays taken in excess of one month, 50% of the regular monthly School Fee must be paid in order to secure continued enrolment.
● Continued enrollment of children is not possible unless School fees have been paid.
● Fees can be paid either in cash or by bank transfer to the following account:
Account name: Service Company to Foreign Missions (FOSCO)
Company Address: 124 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 3, HCMC
VND Account No.: 007.1.00.000578.2 – Vietcombank – HCMC Branch
Bank Address: 29 Ben Chuong Duong, District 1, HCMC
Swift Code: BFTVVNVX 007
● A refund of 60% will be refunded if notice is given at least one month before the student is scheduled to attend. If the student has already started attending, 50% of the fees after the notice period will be refunded
● A full refund will be provided for ESL and after school clubs in the event that a class becomes cancelled by the school (rainy days, absent staff). However, FIS will not provide reimbursement for a student not attending class for any other reason.
● In the event that a student is absent for 3 consecutive days or more a Lunch Reimbursement Form can be filled out for a full lunch refund for the days the student is marked absent. If this criteria is not met, a lunch refund will not be provided.
● Sick children are not permitted to attend school, please refer to the exclusion criteria (Appendix A. in the Information Book) or, telephone the School if you are unsure if your child should attend.
● Parents are asked that in the event that they are contacted by the School and requested to collect their sick child that they will do so as promptly as possible.
● Parents are asked to notify the School if their child is to be absent either through illness or holidays.
Bus Service users are requested to contact the drivers, BUS 1: 0902 960 061, BUS 2: 0902 960 062 or BUS 3: 0903 350 803 at 7.00am to cancel pick up if their child is to be absent.
● Parents are asked to personally contact the school in the event that the usual person delegated to collect their child is unable to do so. A physical description of the person, their full name and a description of the type of transport vehicle are to be given. School staff will not release a child until identification is validated.
● Parents are requested to leave their children’s toys at home. Staff cannot take responsibility for lost or broken toys.
Staff is also unable to take responsibility for jewelry. Parents are asked to refrain from sending their children to Kindergarten wearing jewelry.
● Once your children have been handed over to a parent, relative or guardian, FOSCO School takes no responsibility for the child’s safety while on FOSCO property.
● Parents agree that their child attends FOSCO International School at their own risk. Unless found to be grossly negligent School staff and FOSCO Administration will not be held liable or responsible for any injury that may occur whilst the child is in attendance either at the facility or whilst participating in any activity organized by FOSCO.